P&P Area August update

This is what members should have received -

August update

This months Social Meeting is at our usual venue The Rockingham Arms, 8 Main St, Wentworth, Rotherham S62 7TL on Wednesday 3rd August

The meeting starts at 8:15, many members arrive around 6:30 and sample the pubs excellent menu.

The Sunday Run is on August 7th, meeting for a tea or coffee at 9:30 at Moorlands Owler Bar Sheffield S17 3BQ, arrive earlier if you are having one of their All you can eat Breakfasts @£4.25.

Leaving at 10:00, our route will wind north on country lanes to Wentworth Woodhouse the venue of the Clubs Spring Rally hosted by The Peaks and Pennines area in April.

A private tour of the house has been arranged for members of the MX5 Owners Club, the cost is £10.00 pp.

Bring your light weight tables, chairs and picnic in front of the house.

A route sheet will be published before the run, I need to find out if the two road closures we came across yesterday will still be in place. The postal codes of four or five locations on route will be shown, please bring a SatNav to allow you to get back on route should you get separated from the main convoy.

Along with local runs on our ‘home tarmac’ runs are being put together to -

Fort Paull, on the banks of the Humber,Yorkshires only remaining Napoleonic Fortress, followed by a return visit to The Station Hotel, Patrington, where we enjoyed an excellent meal after our Secret Bunker run.

A behind the scenes tour of British Steels plant in Scunthorpe behind a vintage steam engine.

If it still there ? a trip to the Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough, followed by a meal in my favourite pub in North Yorkshire, The Feversham Arms

The last two runs will be on a Saturday as the venues are not open on Sundays.

An ‘over-nighter’ in York, followed by a run to the east coast, this will be in November.

Lastly, that ‘C’ word, there are still a few places left for the clubs Dinner Dance, contact Keith Saltmarsh if you are interested. The dates of our last Social Meeting and Sunday run in 2016 may be changed as there is a lot happening in early December.

This is what some members received !!

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???∀???∀??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ???∀??? ???∀??? ?? ??? ??? ? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???∀???∀??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???∀???∀??? ???

Foo kin marvellous !!

Thanks for the update Burton, Shelley fully understands the second part of the post.

Burton, I believe there is a spelling mistake in the second part of the message. It should read “Egg fried rice”.

Might see you Sunday, subject to me getting a chauffeur; the present incumbent doesn’t like working Sundays at the best of times, she has never driven an MX-5 and she usually drives a automatic. Now she says she wants to see the route in advance before she commits herself!

I’ll be unable to drive myself; I’m having an eye operation on Wednesday morning (reading that message has obviously done my eyes in)!

Cheers for the translation Burton,  I was struggling a bit!! ?? 

All being well,  we will see you at the Moorlands 

Pete and Shane