Paint Shop Recommendation Bristol / Yate?

I should hopefully be collecting my freshly welded NB from the welder bloke in the next couple of weeks, so going to want to get it painted asap. As far as I know it’ll be the one side only. Can anyone recommend a painter in the Bristol / Yate area? The car is 21 years old and no beauty queen so I’m not looking for a Rembrandt, but she’s attractive to me, so not looking for a Rolf Harris either. And of course I want to spend as little as possible :slight_smile:

I’ve seen Don Williams recommended in another post so will give him a call tomorrow - any other recommendations very gratefully received!

Don Williams is very good, I’ve had work done there.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks - good to have a second recommendation :+1:

I can recommend Don Williams too. I have used him several times including a MG Midget, MGB and NSU.

1 Like

Thanks OF, sounds like Don is the man to try!

Gah, seems like Don might not be in the business any more - the telephone number is invalid.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

I could also use someone in the Chippenham area, maybe Bath?

I’ve sent you a PM with Don’s mobile number. He’s based Stoke Gifford way which is a better side of Bristol for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much Ian, I just spoke to Don - what a lovely bloke, very knowledgeable and helpful and I’ve arranged to take it into him once it’s welded and has an MOT. Actually based on our conversation I’ll ask him for any other paint jobs I need doing in future - realy appreciate the number, thank you! :slight_smile:

No problem, hope it’s all successful