Peaks and Pennines Area - Magnetic Door Plates

This email was recently sent to all Area CoOrdinators by the Clubs Marketing Manager

'Quick note to say the Area Magnetic plates ordering window is now open again and I have booked a production date with the supplier of 5th April. (Order by 4th April)

Please note the price has changed and now priced at £20 per pair.

This cost is still subsidised by the club, but there have been changes to the price from the supplier due to quantities, the plates are all unique and have varying costs for production’.

The plates will feature the clubs current logo, the Millstone in front of the Dark and White Peaks logo

If you want to order door plates, please cross my palm with £20.00 on the March Sunday Run on March 13th, or contact me before the end of March for details of where to forward your payment to.

Burton

Hi Burton please put me on the list for a pair of door plates. Can I send money by paypal to you we are going to be a bit busy this month getting sorted for our up coming trip to Aussie so time is of the essence ,shall not be able to use them till we get back in May but want to reserve a pair ,ok pm any other details please.Not found any venues for meetings the only ones suitable are really out of area ,will keep looking mick

I have sent you a PM Mick

Thinking of joining you at Oil Can on Sunday all being well mick