Peaks & Pennines MX5 Owners Club Christmas Party 2019

Peaks & Pennines MX5 Owners Club Christmas Party 2019

Will be held at the Holiday Inn – Barnsley (Dodworth) on Saturday December 7th 2019 with dinner served at 7.30pm, and the bar and function closes at 1.00am.

Holiday Inn Barnsley

Barnsley Road

Dodworth

Barnsley

South Yorkshire S75 3JT

Tel:       01226 299571

This is a festive party night with a live band, The Manhattans Band – check out their website or check them out in this You Tube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adZYHrgiEIY

The cost of the meal is £38.00 and I have secured 40 places for the night. There are also drinks packages available which if specified I can enquire about booking. They are as below:

Small party ice bucket –  £ 35.00

1 Bottle of House (Red, White or Rose) & 4 bottles of Budweiser Beer.

Large party ice bucket –  £ 65.00

2 Bottles of House (Red, White or Rose) & 8 bottles of Budweiser Beer.

I will need a £10 per person deposit by the next meeting in order to fully secure our night. If you are unable to make the meeting but would like to attend then please contact me directly in order to pay your deposit. My email address is steve.borwell@outlook.com

A discounted room rate is available at £30 per person including bed & breakfast, with a £20 extra single supplement.

To book your room please call the hotel direct on 01226 299571 quoting ‘Borwell Christmas Party 07/12/19’. You will be required to leave a debit or credit card number (and expiry date) to secure the room in the system. However, please note that no charge will be taken from the card. 

Regards

Steve Borwell