Photo Thread Breakout Chat

@david-whitley, just out of curiosity, how long araprt were the two photos you just posted taken?

And are you the photograph because they are lovely!

Robbie, these are often described as ‘chromed’ wheels, which doesn’t sound a good idea on alloys. Were they polished from new, or have you stripped and polished them to keep them looking good over the long term?

They were polished from new, they’re not as good as they look in the photo.

Ian they were taken within an hour of each other at approx 1am. Yes i took the pictures. If you know about photography, these were 30 second exposures, and i also walked around the car shining a LED light on it, hence the white light stripes on it. This is something i keep practicing, still room for improvement though.

1 Like

She gleams. :smile::+1:

Great results!

“The camera never lies”…BUT it does in this case, I think the lighting shows her in a favorable way, she was quite dusty. But thanks for the comment.

Great original photo, but does a little cropping make it even better ?

1 Like

It’s a different way of looking at it and not awful, must admit I prefer the original though.

A brace of NDs spotted. 1, lady in red, in north Colchester, Then another red N.D. Spotted on the Ipswich to Manningtree road.

JP them wheels really suit the car :+1:

:+1:

Ice cream and mx5 what a nice combination.

Saw this only yesterday on a YouTube video about the NC500!
Barrie

Possibly one of the other lighthouses Barrie, this one’s on the NE250 (everyone’s trying to get in on the act… :slight_smile:) which is also well worth a drive.

1 Like

Sorry Ian, my bad! :anguished:

Barrie

1 Like

That’s some fabulous scenery as a backdrop :+1:

Your making me really jeleous now Ian. :smile:

Jealous really, we would have most likely been driving that road next month.
We cancelled until next year.

Please post more to wet the appetite.:+1:

Let’s all hope for better times next year for everyone.

2 Likes