Photos from the Brooklands Spring Rally...

Max size for photo’s is 800pix, that may be your issue, your paste into a post should look like this for example before you preview it, this is one of my pictures, if you take the red XX's out you can see it open.

[XXURL=Photo Storage][/URL]

but without the two red XX's

If your copying the IMG option from photobucket, you dont need the tree icon, just paste the copied IMG link straight into your post (remember to put a line between each IMG link)

Big thanks to the orginisers and helpers/marshals.
Brilliant day out so many 5s so little time.
Driving home in the rain with the hoods down was a good fun way to end the hype of the day.

Only took a few pics in the excitement i just about forgot i had a cam on my phone.

Is this the one you’re looking for…?Cool

More…

Bill

Haha, that`s the spirit! I know it looks like clutch smoke but it is actually the front wheels locking-up just before the crest, I was trying desperately not to go airbourne…

[

[/quote]
Haha, that`s the spirit! I know it looks like clutch smoke but it is actually the front wheels locking-up just before the crest, I was trying desperately not to go airbourne…

[/quote]

Good effort !!Cool Another one for the Eunos’ wall!!

Hahaha!Smile

Gotcha…

That’d be the one mentioned in the pm briefing where they mentioned “don’t brake hard at the top 'cos it’s slippery…”Wink

Bill

Some of my efforts on the day are on www.flickr.com/photos/twrpix/sets/72157644385227561/

[/quote]

Good effort !!Cool Another one for the Eunos’ wall!!

[/quote]
Thanks for those Mintex pads Keith, they seem to work alright lol!

Am not really too sure where we would of ended-up without braking before the top Bill Surprised they also said leave it in 1st gear but with a supercharger and 4.3:1 Torsen II diff we ran out of revs a quarter the way up on the first go and had it bouncing off the limiter, the other 3 runs were much better Wink

Nice one Trevor! Laughing

My first run up the Brooklands Hill …

Brooklands might have been the world’s first purpose-built motor circuit, but for some drivers it was death or glory competing there, memorial plaque in the Brooklands Garden of Memories

How’s this?

Your passenger is enjoying this.

Martin

Excellent shots, you have caught Ken well, and Ted too.

BV was designated photographer for the day. Here’s a sample of what she shot :

Nice one Martin - good to see the old girl having fun, and Mrs Eunos does indeed look pretty happy too lol! Am going to message you, got to have a hi-definition copy of this photo…

My first MX5 event, had a great time! Adding a few photos to the thread

DSC_0133 (Small)

DSC_0122 (Small) DSC_0110 (Small) DSC_0107 (Small) DSC_0105 (Small) DSC_0009 (Small) DSC_0103 (Small) DSC_0101 (Small) DSC_0097 (Small) DSC_0096 (Small) DSC_0092 (Small) DSC_0091 (Small) DSC_0090 (Small) DSC_0064 (Small) DSC_0060 (Small) DSC_0055 (Small) DSC_0051 (Small) DSC_0049 (Small) DSC_0040 (Small) DSC_0014 (Small)

Another load of excellent photos - keep em coming :slight_smile: