Photos from the Brooklands Spring Rally...

Thought you might be interested in a few of the snaps I took today.  Feel free to add yours to this thread…Cool

Some more…

Even more…

Nice pics^^^^^

Am hoping someone might have taken some of the test-hill runs (morning) especially of P396RNB the Chaste White Eunos R2 Ltd? 

Here are just a few taken today on the phone:

Some more…

Last lot from me…

I lied!..

Would love to see some of yours too please Smile

Thanks - sorry, I tried to take some of the cars coming up the hill and decided I had nowhere to stand and the wrong lens!

Great pictures, thanks for posting. Since I was marshalling all day I didn’t really get chance to go and enjoy all the cars.

Thanks to everyone who came along, hope you enjoyed the day.

[quote=taff eunos]
Nice pics^^^^^

Am hoping someone might have taken some of the test-hill runs (morning) especially of P396RNB the Chaste White Eunos R2 Ltd? 

quote]

Here you go - the ‘official’ captured you

http://www.everybodysmile.biz/cgi-bin/public.cgi?form_status=order_image&event_id=201630&img=FLI_5286.jpg&anc=p1_0014&ss=14

Great photos guysCool

Wish i could have been there.Cry

Looks like the weather was kind to you as well.

Some fantastic images there, I have added a few of my own with a Northampton group bias, a great day at a fantastic location, even the weather held off for almost all the drive home which finished off the day just right.

Those are all better than mine

http://s110.photobucket.com/user/saz9961/library/Brooklands%202014?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for adding yours to the thread chaps

Photo of my car in there, so I must have a pic of yours as I took one of the cars behind me. Silly thing is, I looked in Help but can’t find the appropriate check box for attaching images, could be because I am using the iPad so I will have a look on the Laptop when I get home later in the week.

Fantastic pics of a fantastic club day. Well doneLaughing 

[quote=Bl0at3r]

Wow, didn’t realise they let you go downhill too! Wink What a strange angle to use for cars going uphill.

Bllcks…

Been trying to get my 'ed around phtb*ckit again as hardly ever use it…

Tried copying the “img” URL, but can’t for the life of me, get it to load onto my reply… (using the tree icon above the reply pg or direct, ie no “paste”)

What am I doing wrong? Only a couple of pics but better than nothing (including I believe one for "White Lightning…)

Embarassed

Was a GREAT day though! Cool

Bill