Photos from the Chocolate Frog Tea Rooms & Barns Drive & lunch held on 2nd October

Hello everyone who joined Patricia & I for the Sunday Drive & Lunch to The Chocolate Frog, yes the weather was not very kind to us at the start from Morrisons, however as we all know the Solent Area ‘Sun Gods’ are always kind, and so when we all arrived lovely sunshine so we could all drive home with the hoods down,I hope you all agree that Mandy and her staff did a wonderful job in serving up our meal choices, which were very well presented and tasted excellent and reflected in your generous collection of tips which Patricia and I passed onto the staff direct, looks like everyone enjoyed the ‘Freddo Chocolate Frog’ and because there were a few left over these were given to the staff. We had 34 members attend the drive, Julie & Denise could not stop for lunch, along with Raunaq Cavert who came down from london who had an afternoon meet with his girlfriend, Terry & Diane, drove direct and parked nearer the entrance hence why thier MX5 is not in the group
Below are the photos taken which is a nice reminder of the day, again we thank you all for making the day go so well.
Chocolate Frog Tea Rooms

The Cars

The Members after Lunch

And of course the ‘Chocolate Frog’ whch Patricia & I gave to all as a thank you.

4 Likes