Pie and Pea Supper - The Marquee is now full, however

The marquee in which the band will be performing is now full to capacity, however the Beachief Hotel is able to provide another large room, within the main hotel complex, with its own bar in which the food will be served, which is adjoining our marquee.<o:p></o:p>

Members with tickets numbered up to 320 (that’s total tickets sales to date), will be seated in the marquee, members with tickets numbered 321 and above will be allocated seats, and have their Pie and Peas served in the other room.<o:p></o:p>

After the meal you will be able to go into the marquee to listen to the music and dance. <o:p></o:p>

Any members who have sent booking forms in recently, who would like clarification on this should contact Jill , ( jill.round@mx5oc.co.uk ) <o:p></o:p>

Please remember to bring your tickets for the Pie and Pea Supper, and OC membership cards with you.<o:p></o:p>

Is it too late to buy a couple of tickets to the evening do? Or if so, can I attend - having eaten elsewhere and just have a drink?

Thanks,

David

Hi David

it is not too late to buy tickets for the do, provided you can manage to get an application form to Jill with your payment and details soonest, she will then hold the tickets for you on the night

if however you prefer to eat elsewhere and come and join in the music and bar etc it will cost you £5 which you can pay on the night,

which is only fair as £5 for pie and peas and £5 for the band is a bargain

as you have seen from your 2 postings, everyone is different and has different expectations or circumstances, and unfortunately we can’t cater for each and every one only the majority

as for your other question about 4x4’s etc, yes we have been asked and arguments have ensued, so we sought clarification from the national committee.

if you saw the questions we do get asked, it is like opening pandoras box, even simple questions that have already been answered, still keep popping up this late in the day.

if we dont abide by what we have set out from the start we will only be leaving ourselves open to criticism later

any more questions before the big day?? LOL

Pete

No more questions, and apologies this being all so last minute, its down to personal family illness that have meant things are still so very much up in the air.

Thanks again, and apologies if I seemed out of turn, just don’t want my baby parked in amongst the dross who don’t care if they ding my doors and scrape their handbag buckles down the side of it. ; )

David

Undersand completely about the dings, am sure our helpers will give you a wider space if you just ask, it is not set in stone,

hope family illness not too serious

hope you not taken offence at my replies but it is getting a bit hectic this late ,

I just hope the weather stays dry at least for a great day out for all of us

regards

Pete

I’m keeping everything crossed too - would be lovely to be able to leave the hoods down on the cars - unlike Gaydon a few years back where it p####d it down ALL DAY!

I think we might be in for the odd shower, but that’s all.

Out of interest Pete, do you know who the current art exhibitor is please?

thanks

David
ps I don’t envy your task sorting this lot out, I was involved on a very minor level in a Spring Rally a few years back and that was hard enough, but something this scale! : )