Planning CM stage one install. Manifold and back box choices

Hello all,

As per the title i am planning for a future install of the corten miller stage one rotrex kit. My car is a 2013 PRHT 2.0. I was looking at the Racing Beat tubular manifold and the roadstersport super q backbox with extended tips for the rear diffuser. My  primary objectives are quality and reliability over the longer term as opposed to cost. I don’ t want anything too loud or obnoxious. Does anyone running the above combo or others have any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mk375

May I suggest you contact Blink Motorsport Winsford CW7 3BS 01606 212326.  Blink are Corten-Miller agents & have

a Mk3.5 for test drives.

Regards

Keith

Thanks Keith  

MK375:

We have tried all different combinations of manifolds/mid-pipes and back boxes with the supercharger and we feel we have found a really nice balance between noise and a sporty sound. (The car is used daily so noise levels had to be reasonable!)

You are very welcome to come and visit us, experience the demonstrator we have and discuss all the options for this kit. With our experience of MX5’s from road to racing them we are sure we can provide you with the car you dream of 

take care

Team BLiNK