Please upload your photos to our archive

PHOTOS AND VIDEO WANTED

The Yorkshire Ridings group, who hosted the Spring Rally this weekend, have a photo archive on the web. It is usually restricted to our local club members but I’d like anyone that has decent photos or SHORT videos of the event to add theirs using this link…

https://yrmx5.smugmug.com/upload/cxp2B3/parade

I will then collate them into some kind of order, remove anything unsuitable and post to the same site later this week in a dedicated gallery which I will share with everyone

TIA
Dave

Hi Dave,

Video uploads are failing ?? (ignore this it’s fine from the MacBook)

Bru

Hi Thiss,

I posted photos and 30AE videos on the forum, do you want me to upload again or can you transfer them to the archive?

Can only one photo be uploaded then another then another or can they be uploaded as a batch?

Thanks!

Ofiaich

Hi

You can upload a batch either using drag and drop from a PC - not sure about Macs or Tablets

I’d rather people uploaded their own rather than me ‘steal’ then from forums or social media sites then no one can moan at me later if I share something

Tks

Dave

Thanks Save,

I have uploaded my own photos. I will check my dashcam footage later.

Ofiaich

Have uploaded a few pictures and a short video, feel free to use as you wish Dave  There are a few duplicates by the way!

Phil

Dave,

Video from a Mac is fine if you export the file then upload… It fails on the iPad, I’m guessing due to the file extension.

Pictures will upload from an iPad no problem.

Bru