Port Sunlight Village Visit - Sunday 2nd July 2023

Port Sunlight Village Visit Sunday 2nd July
Meeting at 8.30am to leave at 9am from Milford Common ST17 0UH. There will be a short comfort stop and refreshments along the way.
We have a group booking rate of £6 per person which includes a visit to the museum at 1pm followed by the workers cottage and a visit to the Soap Works exhibition at 2.30 pm
There is hot and cold food available in the village, the website for the village is:

Everyone is welcome please let us know if you would like to come along below.

Charlotte and Phil :blush:

Those coming along:

Charlotte & Phil - 1 x Bacon Bap
Roy & Lynn - 2 x Bacon Baps
John Shuck
Derek & Janet - 1 x Bacon Bap
Mike & Margaret
Pat & Wayne
Simon Lees
Malcolm Steele - 1 x Bacon Bap
David & Jane - 2 x Bacon Baps
Graham & Sue
Chris Davis

1 Like

Hi Phil & Charlotte
Lynn and Roy are looking forward to the visit. Please add us to the list.

Hi Phil & Charlotte
Please add Janet & I to the list
Derek

2 Likes

Will do with pleasure Derek

1 Like

The comfort stop will be at Lockgate Coffee House, CW6 9NJ… we will be arriving there at around 10:45am, for about 45 minutes

Lockgate Coffee House is a relatively small establishment and have asked us to let them know if anyone would like Bacon or Sausage Baps… if anyone fancies any of these, priced at £6.50 each, can they please message me, by 25th June if possible, and I can pre-order for you… other than that they also do a range of hot and cold drinks and some cakes that you can just order on the day

Phil

Hi Phil & Charlotte
Could we please order two bacon baps.
Roy & Lynn

1 Like

Hi Phil
Could I order 1 bacon bap please. Also I see from the menu that there is a toasted teacake available and Janet would like one of these. Do we need to order this in advance?
Derek

Hi Derek

I’d imagine a toasted teacake will be fine on the day… Charlotte quite fancies one of those as well

Phil

Hi Phil & Charlotte,

Please Add Chris Davis to the list, if there are still spaces left.

Regards

Chris Davis

Hi Chris, good to have you coming along