Possible scam with organised road trips

Hello all
It has come to my attention that a possible scam could be ongoing. Recently I looked at organised driving holidays I noticed one for Scotland and thought might be worth ago but I looked into it and it wasn’t for me but they was doing a European alps trip. I contacted the man doing the tours for extra info and received it and was tempted I asked were I could pay my deposit. I don’t do much online so when I received a link that I didn’t recognise as a mainstream bank I was concerned so I started looking into the man and his company. The man’s name is Adam Lamb of litchfield and if you put that description into google it throws up a reasonable list of his past history unfortunately this includes his convictions for fraud. Reading the story he stole £100.000 from several companies and people and received a prison sentence. Now the say might read the leopard can’t change his shorts and after his spell at his majesty prison service for 4 years I thought it might be prudent to inform people about his past. I did some research and he’s plastered himself over many motoring and motorcycle site offering his tours some of the reviews do not paint a great picture of his exploits after his stay in prison. I am not on a witch hunt but just to inform people that there might be a problem with this guy. I will repeat his name it’s adam lamb of litchfield put that in google and do a bit of checking before risking any money. I hope this will help people out.
All the best mick.

1 Like

This organisation has been discussed on several occasions and people generally have had a positive outcome.

The Club however has a specific agreement with a different provider, as below. If you are a Club member there is also a discount available.

"The Club has a partner level agreement with Scenic Car Tours, they are approachable for individual, small group and Area tours and drives as well as offering pre arranged activities.

If you have an idea for a tour you can speak with their team to see what they might be able to offer. And remember you can use your member discount to save on their tours.

You can book with confidence with Scenic"

2 Likes