Posting Picture

Why is it so hard to post picture on this forum,  I know you have to go though photo bucket and download them on here, and that’s a real pain, all the other sites i go on is much easier to post pictures. 

Photobucket is a real pain!
No matter how many times I try to logon it always refuses me.
I use my email address and my username, but to no avail.
I ask for a username confirmation, which it sends, and still refuses me after I’ve changed the password.
After about 12 failed logins, I’ve given up on it.

I agree, it seems to be very inconsistent re passwords etc.

I have given up on it too.

I just wish there was an easier way to get photographs onto this excellent forum.

Have you tried UltraIMG?

You can even use it without registering… Just choose the Direct Link rather than the Viewer one…

It’s watermarked if you don’t register (I did this one as a test, now I’ve registered future images won’t be) but signing up is easy, does the job and is VERY easy…

Karl

G1eC.jpg

Whow!   Thanks for that link on previous posting  for ULTRAIMG

Eat your heart out Photobucket?!   This is free and even I managed  to download photos

to an album, resizing them and then copying and pasting them into this message!  It

was so simple for a technologically challenged OAP like me!  It  took some time fiddling but here are are the photos of my cars sill repair. - wrong listing but if I can do it here …?  

G1eL.jpgG1eh.jpgG1ei.jpgG1e9.jpgG1e8.jpg

See full post with photos… this was part of my learning curve!

…or just as easily…