Posting problems

Whatever you do  - don’t complain about it - I did, several years ago, and was told “It’s cured now” -  my permission to get replies was locked off, so now I get nothing. It was a relief in a way, but also annoying, as now I have no idea who replied, except by keep checking that thread online - which is frustrating, to say the least, under present conditions. Logged in this afternoon, got the main page, then clicked on one repeated thread, and got ERROR 503 - ‘service not available’. Deep sigh - - - - I made a cuppa.- after several minutes, it worked on my second attempt.

Get this - I typed a reply to Paul G, who asked ‘Grill or no Grill’ this evening (late) and was reading it for spelling errors before pressing POST. Click - 404, and I’m staring at empty space. I can’t help but think about Chris P’s earlier comment, elsewhere in the forum. Conspiracy theory? - I wonder? I know I DID NOT press POST - go figure.

Sorry Gerryn, I’m causing havoc again. 

It took me an hour to post that thread. One post with two pics.  So many 404’s, 503’s, I had everything last night bar a 69. 

I smiled just now when I read; “Posted 6 hrs ago” “Edited 5 hrs ago”.

Pleased with the car though. It’s an Icon, one or two things to sort, but no rust.  It’s at that stage that it should have a cam belt, and a service never does any harm.

You all can then form an orderly queue to purchase said miracle car from me

Paul G