Prescott 2012 - Meet Sunday morning, Manchester area and drive down for the day!

Checked the BBC web site and the weather will follow us down but not catch up with us untill it’s time to go home, ( fingers crossed )

The latest from Prescott is it will be cloudy and hopefully no rain, been down there all week on holiday and came home today to take the Red un down early morning, Dave look out for a white BJ trailer and a Nissan doing the tugging, we are leaving at 07.00 so may see you all enroute, M6 / M5 07.50 / 08.00, see you tomorrow…Thumbs up

I would of drove down with you all ,but i need to be there for 7.30am, early set off for me, you will all still be in bed?if any one spots me? give us a flash or bib.i’ll be flying down the 3rd line.

See you all there.

Drive safe

M-m

Hi, Ian, one day i’m gonna get a mk1 and give you a run for your money ( some hope ), if we dont pass en-route i’ll see you down there, you cant hide!

M M, i dont think we’ll be flat out in the third lane!!! steady 70mph most of the time, anyway now your a ‘pie eater’ you’ll have to behave in those foreign lands.

See you both soon.

Dave.

P.S. Good luck Ian, not that you need it.

at knutsford where iis everyone??? 

We were parked on the SOUTH bound side, you nutter Hitting head on wall, cracking day and good company, thankyou Waving.

Ha ha ha ha can you believe I went to the worng side of the sevices ha ha ha ha.

What a great day, great guys and Gals who drove down…

I did the hill climb twice and my mx has just survived as I leathered it up the hill, think mt gear box was smoking!

Mike, let me know when the run is on, email is gordonswift@hotmail.com 

I will email you my telphone number…

Hope your car survived the hill climb and run home?

hi Dave

thx 4 the day u an ur friends gr8 ppl really enjoyed ur company we were upset we missed yous leave let us no bout any runs so we can catch up !!

thx again Mike Big Smile

ps got devil badge 65p well sorted !!Devil 

my email michaelbago633@yahoo.co.uk

Gordon {ooops} soweyyyy swifty Wink 

will do m8 and thx 4 the day it was top with a top guy!! car was gr8 thx m8y hope 2 catch up soon mucker thx again

mike tc

Great to meet you Guys,hope you all had agood day,enjoyed the drive down and the show itself,great company & weather

Might see some of you on the Prom for the Illuminations ??

Regards

Stephen & Sue

Hi Stephen & Sue,

I had a great time and my car survived the race track just…

When are the Prom Illuminations and where is everyone meeting etc??? Did not know about this one!

Swifty.

Hi Mate,great to hear you enjoyed it,the Northwest are doing an Illuminations run i think on the 26th will let you know

Regards

PM sent

hi steve sue

thx 4 a gr8 day gr8 2 meet u both, sorry me an u didnt get 2 av a chat but angie really enjoyed sue and margrets company, hope we can meet again sometime !!

many thx again 4 a gr8 day

mike & angie

Great to meet you Both Also Mike

Might See you both on the illuminations run ?

Regards to you & Angie

hi swifty

u like my pic thts me an angie on the speed hill cool pic!!Big Smile

hi steve

we will b up 4 ur run jus send invite with date!! do me damdest 2 make thx!

best regards mike ange

Thats top!!! Look great, MX looks really nice.

Who took the pic, where did you get that from??

Hi Mike & Ange,the run is on the 26th,meting at the Boatyard,postcode on NW forum for 7.30

we will join @ Blackpool airport as only 2 miles from home

Look forward to seeing you