Prescott 2012 - Meet Sunday morning, Manchester area and drive down for the day!

Hi,

Anybody driving down on the Sunday morning from Manchester area to Prescott 2012?

Would be great if a few of us could meet somewhere and travel down in our MXs for the day… its only about 2.5 hours drive (well about an hour if you drive your mx like i do, like its been stolen), ha ha.

hi swifty

im mike yh lets meet 2 drive down where and time me ?

hi mike,

where abouts are you, i was thinking the trafford centre car park aound 7 am. takes about 2 and half hours and gates open at 10am.

what you think? 

hi mike, where abouts are you? i was thinking the trafford centre car park about 7am as the gates open at 10am  takes about 2.5 hours to get there  

what you think?

Hi all, i’m doing a 3 car meet up possibly Knutsford or Sandbach services 7.15am Sunday.

Would be happy to meet with you.

Dave.

hi dave,

that sounds great, keep us posted about times and which services. will be great a convoy of us going down.

swifty. 

Brilliant, 2 cars are meeting at Charnock Richard 7.am then running down to pick me up for 7.15am at Knutsford if that suits you both, then we could go on to Sandbach, which ever suits you better.

Bring it on, Dave.

that sounds great. 

where in knutsford?

ha ha have a blast driving down…

Knutsford Services.

hi swifty

stockport bramhall me, knutsford trafford centre im easy, u no we carnt get in the rally till afta 10am ?

Hi Mike,

Yeah, but by the time we all arrive, stop for some breakfast and there will be loads of MX there will soon be 10am.

Im up for the meeting at Knutsford Service station at 7.15am. Here si the address for any others wanting to meet as well!!!

Knutsford Services

Motorway: M6

Where: between junctions J18-19

County: Cheshire

Postcode: WA16 0TL

Please confirm Dave that we all meeting 7.15Am??

Thanks Swifty.

hi dave will b there for the meet at 7 15am on the sunday! knutsford

thx m8 mike

See you at Knutsford 7.15am Sunday, Dave and Mike.

Thanks Swifty.

No problem, as you’ve said there is no rush to get there so i’ll contact the Charnock lads and confirm a Knutsford meet at 7.15am, and we could do a toilet stop and leg stretch before we get there.Cup of CoffeeThumbs upStick Tongue Out

Looking forward to it…Car

sounds good 2 me david no rush whats so eva lookin 4ward 2 it boys !!Big Smile

Hi Mike and Swifty, just to let you know the 7.15am meet up is confirmed but there is no rush as the lads and lasses coming down to meet up with us will have already done an hours drive and will be using Knutsford as a toilet and coffee stop, so we’ll possibly be there for 20mins or so, see you all tomorrow.

Dave.

fingers crossed rain holds back or just showers. see you all 7.15-7.30

nice 1 dave c u there 7 15-7 30ish

thx Mike