Prescott Hill Climb, Car Club Day - 2nd April 2023

How many people bought tickets for this as I did and I’m struggling to find any further info on it?

I’ll be there.

Given the lack of any info forthcoming on this thread, along with some cryptic responses, I’ve resigned myself to just turning up and seeing what happens!

At least there will be one other confused looking person there! Keep your eyes peeled for a white ND with a puzzled looking woman in the drivers seat :joy:

Grey NC2 here, so perhaps we could organise a rendezvous point nearby and head in from there?

All the MX-5 slots have been booked out, so there must be others!

I have a contact for the club! Have emailed the chap and will let you know when I get a response

1 Like

Have sent you a DM.

Any Sunday morning runs planned for this? Thinking of heading up from berks/bucks area.

Cheers
Del

A fair few MX5’s there, I was there with pistonheads in the MINI, thought about taking the MX5 but I thought the MINI might be a bit more fun and less costly if I bin it :rofl: First time doing any kind of track event and it was brilliant fun, can highly recommend. I was thinking of getting rid of the MINI as I don’t really have room for it and it was only ever intended as a stop gap until another car arrived but I really want to keep it if I can now.

A grand day out indeed! A great variety of cars as well, really diverse.

1 Like