Prescott Hill Climb Sunday 27th September

Sunday September 27th  Oxford O/C open to all

Yet another run to Prescott Hill climb, and this time with a cavalcade up the hill again at lunchtime. The theme of the day this time will be The Autumn Classic…Mellow Motoring Magic.

“This, our last event of the year, is turning into another great event weekend. It started to come into its own in 2008, but we have big plans for 2009 - La Vie may have competition!

We aim to present 5 decades of classic and vintage cars from 1920 - 1970

We all have our own classic decade, of course, the cars of your teenage years that impressed you, made you desperate for that driving license. Which one was yours?

Latest News

We have the following classes racing over the weekend: TVR, Morgan, MG, TR, Classic Members”

Ian Patten from the Bugatti owners club has again dropped the price for us…and dedicated parking again. Cost will be announced later but is expected to be £10 per person.

I need numbers and payment for this event by 18th September please.  PM me if you need my details…

Meeting details to follow

Well done for organising this Carol, great day out and I just loved going up the hill, could have done that all day. Nice to meet some new faces from another area.

Cheers Andy