Prescott hill this weekend, parts needed?

Hi to all members attending the hill this weekend. If you need any part or parts for you Mk1, Mk2 or Mk2.5 to be picked up at Prescott Hill on Sunday, please drop me a line on the forum or give me a call on 01733 271457 or 07742411297.

We will have with us a large stock of used parts on our stall number 9-10, this is for anything specific that you may require. Look forward to meeting customers new and old.

Regards,

Brian & April.   www.mx5revive.com

Brian & April,

I need a set of rear shocks for a 1990 1.6 as mine are shot. I intend to get a set of coilovers when I can afford them but will need something in the mean time.

Regards

John

Hi John,

no problem, I will bring some down for you to have a look at, is it just shocks or spring and shocks?

Regards,

Brian.

Just the rear shocks as fas as I can see without jacking the car up but if you can do a good price for both you never know. Come to think about it can you let me know how much for shocks & springs all round as the fronts are over 20 years old as well.

Hi Brian April

Would you have a MK1 boot lid in green.

Regards Neil.

Hi Neil,

I have a good boot lid in BRG, no damage for £25. Please let me know if this is suitable, many thanks and regards,

Brian.

Hi Brian

Yes that’s fine I will collect from you at event 

Regards Neil

Do you have any wing mirrors in red for a mk1 if so can you give me a price?

Hi Andy,

only have nearside in stock at this time £25.

Regards,

Brian.

See you Saturday Lunchtime. You have my phone number if you have any problems.

Brian

I need a dip stick for a Mk1 Eunos Roadster 1600cc, 1992 ( my yellow top bit is partly broken) it would be great to get it replaced if possible.

Ring me on 0792 647 1707  or send text, if you have one please

I am going to Prescott today Friday.

cheers

Ray

Hi Ray,

I will have a look for you today, if I have I will bring down for you.

Regards,

Brian.