Pricing nc3.75 wheels to sell

I’m after a little help pricing some wheels to sell. I want to be reasonable and realistic.

I have a set of 4 nc 3.75 wheels I removed from my 2014 car. I wanted to keep them but I need to free up space for an upcoming extension where I will lose my garage for a time and have nowhere to put them.

They are in very good condition generally with two wheels having some light scuffs on the rim, and are fitted with falken ziex ze310 ecorun tyres in great condition with loads of tread.

Any thoughts on how to price them?

I’m based in Kent me12 if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance.

Facebook marketplace (the only reference I can offer here…):roll_eyes:has this model of wheel going from £250-350 a set.
Hope that’s a starting point…:man_shrugging:

Thanks for the info. I am considering things before I stick an ad up. :+1:

£300-350 depending on tyre depth I’d say. Worth measuring each tyre and including details in any ad. And also the date of manufacture from each :+1:

Also put them up on FB Marketplace if you have an account, as you might get someone more local.

Cheers Wardy. I’ve put an ad up on here, I’m not on social media so I’ll just leave it there and see if anyone wants them. I’m sure first person to look at them will buy them, cheaper than a new set of the falken tyres alone. :+1: