Proposed Meet up At Autobright Direct Stoke

Hi all just had an email from Dale at Autobright direct about having a meet up at there premises in Stoke…
It’s cleaning products galore in the factory shop so it’s worth going as it’s win win…I was thinking of a Saturday late June
The only snag is we need a minimum of 30 guaranteed cars that are going to turn up…
I’ve emailed him asking what’s involved and what he could do for us…
What do you think folks???:blush::racing_car::dash::dash:

Hi Scott,
We would like to be included on the Autobright day if poss. Easy on day and date.
Regards

Ben & Marg

1 Like

No problem… I’ve shared on other groups as well so I’m hopeful we can make it work …[quote=“ScottK, post:1, topic:106495, full:true”]

1 Like

Count me in if the date is ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Scott
Will meet you there if ok
Yours William

1 Like

I might be interested in attending because I would like to find out the best cleaning solutions for getting rid of Seagulls S$%t! Got back to the car yesterday and the bonnet had been blitzed! To say I was disappointed is an understatement

1 Like

I’m interested in this Scott, depending on when. I went to their open day a while back, nice display cars but it was massively over attended, couldn’t get near the shop, and a strong police presence to stop numpties drag racing on the road by the premises added another spectacle! This sounds much better. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Scott depending on the final date I would like to come.

1 Like

Fantastic… I’m going for the 27th June…
Hopefully if we can get the numbers it will be a good day out :blush::blush::blush:

Lots of good products there my good man :blush:

Brilliant… you will enjoy it :blush::blush::blush:

Absolutely William that’s fine :blush:

27th June…you have two definite attendees here :+1:

1 Like

That’s absolutely fantastic… thank you :blush::blush::blush:

I’m interested too Scott, if the weather is decent.

1 Like

Brilliant thank you… hopefully it will be a good day weather wise !!

Hi Scott

As advised Scott would like to attend.

Many thanks

John B

1 Like

Fantastic thanks for the support john…:blush:
1st time organising a day out like this

Hi Scott
As posted on your other thread please count me in :+1:
All the best
Neil

1 Like

Neil… thank you so much … we will have a good few hours there… will sort a decent route out avoiding the motorway a bit closer to the time :blush::blush::blush: