question from member

Hi Bee Bee
yes you do need to register your interest for the pm run, but consider that done now as i will forward this to the person concerned, it is just so we have an idea how many to expect and arrange leaders etc also so that we dont leave you behind.
as for the sat night, if you have only just bought your ticket, and are over number 300 then all that means is you will be in the overspill room in the main hotel, which is only yards from the marquee, you will be served at table and have exactly what everyone else is having, and of course after the meal you are more than welcome and there will be enough space for you to join everyone else in the marquee for the band and dancing, hope this clears things up for you, and look forward to seeing you on the night.
best regards
Pete

To: sid_n_diet@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 10:08:30 AM
Subject: (MX-5 OC Forum) Email from Bee Bee

This email was sent from a user at MX-5 OC Forum. Replying
to this email will be sent back to the user via normal
email.

Sent From: Bee Bee
Subject: National Rally at Chatsworth

Good morning, We are looking forward to our first nat rally on the 18th. Two questions if I may.
  1. Do we need to register for the pm run on the saturday

2. We have tickets for the Pie and Peas supper does that mean we have a space/seat in the marque which I believe is now full or just supper somewhere.

Thanks

Brian & Lyn, Bristol