Ragley Hall 2018

Once again ~ A great venue, well organised and great fun 

Thanks to all who worked hard to put the event together and all the members who came ~

Great to have area tents ready on site for us ~ it makes our job much easier 

Guess your problems “Iain” have just got bigger, trying to better this years rally ? 

All the best 

Alan  & Helen, South Central.

Had a brilliant day it was my 1st meet with you guys I was worried my car would be out of place it’s the blue mk1 with the tyre lettering colored in I know it’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but thanks for making me and my car welcome ?? I had quite a few owners telling me iv done a good job with my car I appreciate all your nice comments

Patricia and I must echo the comments as listed, however some thanks must also go to the Members who attended, we were on parking duty from 09:45 to 11:30 and every member who we helped park up were so very considerate to us and the other marshalls, same applied to when we were on shop duty from 12:00 to 14:00, thanks you all for making our volunteer tasks go well. And of course I am sure we all would like to thank Iain fleming and his event team for arranging the best ever National Rally to date.

Thank you to every one who has posted here. As part of the events team it is good to know that you all appreciated everything, it makes the hard work worthwhile.

I watched an episode of Flog it, today ( that’s what happens when you’re retired  ) anyway, Ragley Hall was featured, along with a bit of storyline about the place. I never knew anything about it all but was amazed to find that it was neatly flattened in the 60’s but the then Lord whatsisname defied the trustees and started to raise money for it’s restoration. Water skiing on the lake ( performed by said Lord) and all sorts of stuff to get punters in. Nice to see the gravel area in front of the Hall where the competition cars were on display at the rally   A great venue I have to agree. Well done to everyone involved.

Barrie

I watched that too Barrie, Lord Hertford and the water skiing bit. He was raising money to restore the place but out of that money he went out and bought himself a new car, a Daimler Dart, I suppose it was his money after all. It was nice seeing the artwork again.

Hi Mick  yes I didn’t mention the Dart as I was starting to waffle  a good choice instead of settling the overdraft though   Glad it’s not just me idling away my retirement days 

Barrie

You were very lucky, 1 and a half hours to travel just over a mile. 

And only four weeks to complain about it !!!