Rally September

Does anyone know when we will hear if this rally is on or cancelled.
Now back at work full time and need to book some holiday around those dates, if it is going ahead.

I thought the 2020 Rally was scheduled originally for early July. So, on that basis, not a chance, and even if somehow it was happening, I won’t be going.

This the Welsh meeting or the Spring Rally that is now later this year.
There is a piece in the June magazine and there is a post on here as well.
Basically it is not off but not definitely on. The clubs tireless leaders are exploring every option to try and make it happen so we have to be patient and wait for an announcement.
:heart:

Back again. If you go to here https://www.nationalrally.co.uk/ you will see the update and you can also register to be updated on the same page. Hope this helps.
:heart:

the summer rally would have been next Sunday, but of course not now. September really depends on how things pan out and as it stands this situation is throwing up something different week on week, as it says,

​PLANS FOR THE RALLY ARE STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, THE EVENT TEAM AND VENUE ARE WORKING ON WAYS THAT A SAFE AND SECURE EVENT FOR ALL INVOLVED COULD BE DELIVERED IF UK GOV. GUIDANCE CHANGES.

1 Like

Thanks guys, but work needs to know my holiday requirements tomorrow for the rest of this year. Without a firm confirmation on whether the rally is going ahead I will have to assume that it is not and wont be attending this year.
Shame, as South Wales is such a lovely place.

Book it and just go to South Wales whatever?