Re-Tyred 5’s Lunch Monday 16 September, 2019 1pm Contact Janice

Here we go again, we were looked after so well two years ago at the Fox Inn that I thought it was worth trying it again and they are happy to have us.

The venue is:

The Fox Inn

The Green

Matching Tye

Essex

CM17 0QS

No Deposit, No Set Menu, No Pre-ordering and a FREE Desert and Coffee/Tea for Senior Citizens!!!

The Fox Inn is an 18th Century pub, set in the peaceful village of Matching Tye. The pub offers relaxed dining in the character beamed restaurant. There is a link to the reasonably priced lunch menu from the website in addition to a Specials Board daily.   Choose on the day and pay individually.

Can you email or text me directly if you would like to join us so I can keep them informed on numbers, we were 20 last time.

Thanks Janice

janicehollis@sky.com

M. 07747800255

https://www.thefoxinn.com/

Can you put our names down for this event. Some of you may know me from some of the West London area events I have organised. We have now moved to Welwyn Garden City and this event fits nicely with our new location. It would be nice to meet up with you.

Peter and Anna Watling

HHi. Welcome to North Thames.  Could you drop an email to Janice so she can keep a number of people attending 

Hope to see you at club night on 28th 

Regards Barry