Recommended garages in Cornwall or West Devon for MX5 1990 servicing and repairs

Recently purchased 1990 MX5 Roadster.

Looking for reliable honest garage to service when due and continue to use them for any ongoing repairs and future MOTs.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Steph

1 Like

Hi Stepn,
Im in Tavistock but have all work done by Brooklands Garage in Truro.
Phil Brooking is the owner who is a club member and has 30+ years experience working on MX5s .He can handle both the mechanical and body work aspects.
I would not hesitate to recommend Phil and his team.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I shall certainly make contact when needed. Loving my Christmas present to myself:)

Looking forward to being part of the club.

Happy new year to you both,
Steph (Bude)

Hi Steph,
I bought my NB 1998 from a very good friend in Looe and it was serviced at
Collins of Probus in Truro if that helps.
Enjoy.
Trevor

1 Like

Happy New Year to you as well Steph.
Hope to meet you on one of our club drives in 2002.
Subject to restrictions we are meeting at Cornwall services on Sunday 2nd Jan 11.00am,I would think we may see 15/20 MX5s arrive for a drive,
If your free you may wish to to come and say hello to a few of us,

Happy New Year. May not be able to drive out tomorrow, but would love to meet up with others at future gatherings for sure. Please do let me know where best to keep up to date with what’s on this year for meets. All the best, Steph

Hi Steph,
Happy New Year.
Our area coordinators are Kelvin and Anna Hill, I will ask Kelvin to make contact with you as Im Sure he would be able to supply you with our 2022 Schedule so far.
Hope this helps
Regards Neil

That would be great. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Steph,

Would you send Kelvin an email to the following

kdh42@AOL.com

I saw him at todays run,and this would appear the best way to get you locked. In to the Cornwall area group so you get details on all activities.

Regards Neil