Redbridge - any nearby owners?

Hi,
Not sure I am in the right Area - but I live near Redbridge station in East London.
Are there any MX5 owners nearby?
I hope to pick up my MX-5 RF this weekend - 2017 plate 2.0L
It is a private sale and is due a service and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good independent in the East London/Essex borders - e.g. as far out as Romford?
Thanks

Just a few miles outside your limit but a word for Bulphan Service Station (Brentwood Road, Bulphan, Upminster, Essex, RM14 3SS/ 01375 891418). They really know MX5s and are well known in the North Thames area.
They are behind the Plough motel on the A128 between the Halfway House and Orsett Cock roundabouts.

Thank you.
I did notice that but the travel to get back home and then back again is a bit on the high side.
I will call them to get a price etc and see.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi Neighbour.
I’m local to you, in South Woodford. Hope to see you at the North Thames club night later in the month.
Andy

Cheers - look forward to meeting up.

Hi I am also close by, hope to see you on run :grinning:

Cheers. Probably won’t be able to make it this month - but hopefully the next one.

Also, can anyone recommend the nearest half-decent twisty roads for a nice run?

Previously, with the S2000 - I had to go out toward Bishop Stortford and explore the villages around that area.

So i guess you have your new to you RF now then. How about a pic? :neutral_face:
As for twisty roads, I quite like the run out to the club night, the lanes around Navestock can be quite fun.

Not took many yet…

Thanks for the road run tip.
I have been searching some Biking forums and found possibilities further out in Essex…
Also, I found this website - Curvature -
and it has highlighted some options too - e.g. Epping to Roydon.
Will check those out in the future and report back…

1 Like