***REDUCED*** 1992 Turbo MK1 NA import for sale £5800

Short version:

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a 1992 MK1/NA Eunos Roadster Turbo, ~115k miles
  2. The car is located near Oxford
  3. The price is £5800

Long version:
I’m selling my modified 1992 MK1 V Spec roadster due to a new baby and loss of garage. I’ve spent around £3k on it this year but it’s got to go - new reduced price of £5800 or best offer.

Odometer is showing 155,000 miles but it was converted from km when imported in 2004 at 110,000 km - so overall it’s done about 115,000 miles.

I’ve owned it for 13 years and initially used it as a second car and for track days but it’s been dry stored for a lot of that time. It was recommissioned earlier this year at a cost of over £2,000 at DoctorMX5, including undersealing, new brakes all round (larger 1.8 size, Roddisons pads), new radiator and the timing belt and water pump service. It’s also had a new roof this year from Hothoods, and new Michelin PS3 tyres all round with less than 1,000 miles on them. MoT til May 2022.

The previous owner had most of the engine mods done, with a FM2 turbo kit with Link ECU and intercooler all fitted by Performance5. It’s running ~225bhp at 12psi and has been completely reliable in this state of tune. I added Gaz Gold Pro suspension, fitted and set up by Wheels in Motion. It also has an aftermarket exhaust and a Hard Dog roll bar.

Exterior mods are all pretty mild apart from the green Rota Clubstar wheels (15x7) – headlight air intake, small rear spoiler, darker rear lights with integrated fog light. I have an unfitted GV-style front lip and alternative rear bumper if wanted. The interior is relatively standard but it no longer has the V Spec wooden steering wheel or gear knob.

Bad bits:
No major dents or scrapes but the bodywork is a long way from perfect with a few marks – it does turn 30 years old this year… There was an advisory for minor corrosion on one of the rear arches at the last MoT. The ignition key is different to the other keys as the barrel had to be replaced when a key snapped off in it. A matching set of locks is provided but not yet installed.

Photos: