Regarding Geoff Walton

Who’s that at the front?

geoff_pic_tiny

4 Likes

I was just looking for the photo of when he was given that picture…

Sincere condolences go to you and your family from Solent Area.

RIP Geoff

RIP Geoff

Gone to the Owners Club in the Sky - I’m sure you will be most welcome.

Hi Robbie, can you forward me any piccies you have of the old bugger? Thanks mate!

Will do… you know when photos always pop up here and there is various online photo storage sites but when you actually want them you can’t find them? This is one of those times… I’ll send you what I have when I can find them.

Very sad news,

Robbie

Thanks Robbie, really appreciated! Still can’t believe the old bugger has gone!

beat you to it Robbie, well get over to you as well Geoff.
(october 2005 if any one asks!)

2005_1005Image0055 2005_1005Image0036
2005_1005Image0058

2 Likes

Nice work Martin, they’re the ones I was looking for.

1 Like

Thanks lads, really appreciate it !

What a beautiful photograph to remember him by. My sincere condolences on your loss…

Sad News for the family and all on this site. RIP

Very sad news, sincere condolences to his family and friends
RIP Geoff

I’m new to the club, so didnt know him, but he seems to have been a real character. My sincere condolences for your loss.
I’m sure he’ll be with you for ever.

I never met the man but enjoyed reading his comments on the forum. RIP Geoff.

When Geoff posted it was always worth reading. Informative, entertaining and with such warmth. RIP Geoff.

Although I didn’t know him, he was obviously very well thought of on here, so sorry for your loss.

I, like many others did not know Geoff but knew of him through a legacy of posts and his input to the club, etc. This club has for me, done its usual great thing and acknowledged him. I hope this is of some comfort to the family, knowing he was a big part of an even bigger ‘extended’ club family.
Barrie

5 Likes

A sad loss, I remember being captivated by his story of taking the mariner blue MX5 to Australia in a container when he moved out there, but can’t find it on the forum now. I think he used Autolink to arrange the trip?

1 Like

Yes, he had it shipped over, I looked after it for a while at mine, took it out one night, narrow road, through Woodbridge, was having fun, so damn loud! Police officer stopped me, questioned whether the water washers worked, were luminous, popped his head down to look, could not resist! Soaked him ! Good bloke, took it in his stride, called me a hooligan, and told me sod off lol ! That one always amused dad !!

5 Likes