Renovo soft top reviver

This stuff is magic, I first used it around six months ago after buying my Nb, the top was fully green/grey. I have just applied another refresher coat as the mold/green was starting to show again. I definitely recommend to anyone who is on the fence about it! Plus £15 for six months is much better than a new top! Any questions, ask away x

3 Likes

Did you use anything to remove the mildew and other contaminants before you used Renovo? I would recommend a good clean first using something like Milton and a mild detergent followed by gentle scrubbing with a soft nail or tooth brush followed by a good flush with water and allow to dry or use a carpet cleaner attachment.Then use Renovo to get back to the original finish / colour. If you don’t get rid of the muck then the results may be short lived as the mould grows back.

The first time I applied it in March time, yes I did. I used exactly what you mentioned! Milton and hot water, it got a lot of the solid mold off. Though it didn’t do as well as I’d hoped, I then tried autoglym soft top cleaner, again, helped a bit. However, renovo seems to work wonders, subconsciously, I know it’s just masking the mold for six months or so, keeps me happy though! Haha.