Replacement Wipers - ND

1. My model of MX-5 is: ND (4 years old)
  2. I’m based near: Powys
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: Replacement Wipers

Hi all, think I need to change my wipers, (still on the originals). Happy to pay good money for the right quality.
Just wondering if anybody had any recomendations, (MX5 Parts any good??)
Many thanks for any replies

Bosch AeroTwin. Best I’ve ever put on a car. Lots of sellers in a Google search.

…many thanks…I have ordered from Amazon…

Denso hybrid type will match the originals if you can find them.

Michelin Stealth are slightly bulkier but a good match for the hybrid type as supplied Mazda.

If you have the OEM wipers, you can buy refills from Mazda dealer (i.e. just the rubbers) although they’re not far off whole new Denso Hybrids which are the closest match to OEM and have the cleanest look, EuroCarParts and sister company CarParts4Less carry them, use a discount code if you can find one! Driver’s wiper is a 450mm/18", passenger wiper is 19"

I have the mx5 parts chrome wipers on my mk3. Once the rubber became worn I tried some cheap Amazon replacement rubber replacement blades (they were useless and smeared the screen badly.
Not to be beaten, I bought some Bosch wiper blade rubbers from here https://www.wiper-blades-refills.co.uk and these are brilliant, I’d recommend them to everyone.

I have Michelin Stealth on mine and am very happy with them. I usually use Wiper Blades but they don’t have the Michelins in stock at the moment:

As mentioned above, you can replace the rubbers in the original assemblies and that’s what the manual encourages.

Hi all, and many thanks fro all the replies. I have decided to get a set of the “Areo Twin”, Bosch ones as recommended above. I will keep the originals and may get some “inserts” for them next time around…