Reservations

The morning I received my Soft Top Hardtop I read the Gaydon accommodation weekend with interest, as I discussed it with my good lady I browsed my local MX5 OC site only to find a member saying they had booked the last 2 beds , end of discussion.

Did you not try the hotel 

It was the hotel they had booked the last 2 places.

I have not had a message to say that our room allocation at the hotel has been filled, I am expecting a call back from the person there, but I would give the hotel a call, there are other options available at the venue.

Hi Iain
Yes two of my members from South East have only been able to book as a B&B option no more room

Please can you make sure if possible that the south east folk are together I believe we must be upto 3 tables of 10 for the gala meal

Hope you are feeling better and recovering well, the Diano Marina plates arrived all okay excellent

Thanks
Sarah Mazda chick xxx

I have confirmation from the Hotel this morning, the 2 night package has been very popular and we have gone 2 rooms over on the arranged allocation, at the moment they are assessing to let more go against our package as the Hotel is very close to capacity. There are still 4 rooms on the Saturday single night rate at the moment.

Will be assessed next week.

For the Saturday there are presently about 25 dinner spaces left but are going very quickly, looking to add a couple more tables to the room at the moment also. I am clustering Members on tables as the requests come in and will be in touch with all who have booked when we get to capacity to begin the final table plan. Tickets will be posted out just as soon as after that and I will be publishing table lists in the forum

Thank you, still on the road to recovery at the moment, unfortunately got a nasty infection so still taking it as easy as possible and on the Antibiotics for a few more days. 

Hi Iain
Thanks for this update and appreciate you are still very poorly, sending you all the best for a speedy recovery
Thanks
Sarah Mazda chick