Ride outs on Saturday

Hi

Margot and Keith would like to join you on your ride out. Menbership number 28783

Hi Margot and Keith

Is that for morning or afternoon run or both

Mummy (Jill)

Can you please put me down for the afternoon run on Saturday . Tom McGinnis Mem No. - 21496

cheers

Hi Mummy (Jill)

I have already replied but may be it did not go throught, so we would like to go on the morning run.

Looking forward to the week-end

Margot and Keith

Hello can you put me down for the morning run two. Terry and Sam No 18991

Thanks

hi margot and keith

i am thinking of doing both runs, i was just wondering what are the start time,milage and start points

gerry 24721

Hi, ca you please add Natasha and Stephen (and my lovely car) to the Sat morn ride out please Membership number 28740. Thank you

Hello Natasha & Stephen

You are down for the morning run. Look forward to seeing you there

regards  Mummy (Jill)

Oxford area members will be in the area for the week from Friday… Cool

When can the routes be downloaded ?

I would like an idea of what the routes are before choosing AM - PM or Both and also would help plan what we may be doing during our weeks holiday… Big Smile

We are also staying in Derbyshire for the week, where are you staying? we are based in Eyam.

Hope to see you around, expect lots of Waving

Sue

Big Smile Hello sue,we are staying at the Barlow Campsite ( like many others too) the club is putting on a coach to take members to/from the hotel where there is entertainment and of course the “Pea and Pie supper” too !

cheers,

Tom

a few miles South East of Buxton near Longnor Cool

DE2 2NX doesn’t seem to exist - tried streetmap and google map so far - help!{#emotions_dlg.confused} 

googled “carlton lees garden centre” comes up with DE4 2NX, could that be it ?

Hi Margot and Keith

I have put you down for the morning run.

Regards Jill (Mummy Pennine)

Hi Terry and Sam

Looking forward to seeing you on the morning run

Hi Gerry

We would love to see you on both runs. The morning one starts at 9.30 and the afternoon one at 12.30 both about 60 miles. Stopping for a coffee and comfort break about half way. They both start from Calton Lees Car Park Adjacent to Chatsworth Garden Centre DE4 2NX. Please let me know if you will be joining us.

Hi,

Could you put Darron & Karen down for the Saturday Morning run - Membership No. 12628.

Many thanks

Hello Darron & Karen

I have put you down for the am run

regards Jill (Mummy Pennine)