Rot removal prior to, or post, purchase?

Still looking to buy, so a question on the rust situation.

I’ve looked through a couple of threads on here, and it would seem that for surety and peace of mind, any rot removal would probably be best arranged by myself, rather than buy one where the work has already been commissioned and carried out. That way I can get photographs at every stage of the process etc.

However, my wife it’s keen to look at a couple that have had that work done by the dealer - it will essentially be her fun thing, as I already have mine.

So, does anyone have any experience of Car Supply Solutions, and the work that they subby out, in terms of sill replacement/repair?

Cheers folks.

Lee

There is a thread here (short):

The evidence of the various dealers who sell “restored” cars is pretty patchy. On the face of it, most seem to indulge in cosmetic restoration only, paint over rust etc. So they might buff the paint, fit a new hood, new seat covers, paint the wheels.

These places aren’t looking for cars with rotten sills; too many imponderables impossible to budget for.

Of the 3 NBs he has, two had rust undersides (so expect lots of underseal), 1 had a suspect passenger sill, but not evidence of repair, so suspect a cosmetic repair in the past.

Thank you!