RoTechniks breakfast morning

RoTechniks is inviting friends and customers to there first breakfast morning.

27th of Feb will be our first breakfast morning, it intended to be a laid back breakfast, somewhere for people to meet and chat, see who we are and what we do. For those that know this already it's a chance for some free grub and catch up with others.

Saturdays for us are our day for working on projects and catching up on work, we dont usually take on customer work, as its our only chance to do our cars.
So come down intro yourself, see what we are working on and catch up on the latest.

See you Sat, we open the doors at 9am and close 12:30

This will run the last Saturday of every month to start.

It would be nice if I could get a rough idea of how many to buy for by either polling here
poll
or email (service at rotechniks dot uk dot com)

My 5 is off the road having new sills and body work done at the moment.

I cant make the first breakfast meet but it sounds like a good idea for last Saturday of the month throughout the year

I’m bit dissapointed that you have not had any other replies

Be Lucky!

Dave

Hi Dave 

Well I guess there’s a lot not in the area.

Its not meant to be a full blown meet, (which might be on the cards later) there will be several others there from other forums, so a good chance to meet others.

There are plenty of other Sats to come.

We have 5’s coming from other forum so we wont be on our own, have a couple of rotary bikes and some RX7 & 8’s

Sounds good

Let me know how this one goes and i’ll try to get along for the next meet.

The 5 still wont be on the road but i;d like to chat to you and your guys about some bits and pieces.

My mate has got an NSX typeS (not a Mazda granted but still JapaneseSmile) so I’ll see if he fancies a trip out.

Dave

I will pop down to say hi!

I have a green mk1, you did my timing advance for me during the summer. Don’t know if you remember??

Hi

Yes I do remember.

Be good to see you

Gary,

Rotary in a '5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddoeWfZM0EY

If I ever need a new lump, I’ll be calling you!!

We would love to find a customer for that, have been asked about lots but not done yet.

Saying that, we have put a rotary in a westfield.

And we have 2-3 other projects in discusion that will make that look tame.

Told my daughter to sell her car and get a MX5 so maybe oneday.

Hi Gary

How did the Breakfast meet go?

Any pics?

Dave

Last month the weather was atrocious but we still had a couple of MX5’s turn up and a Rotary Norton.

Hopefully as the better weather comes the numbers will grow.

For me its regardless of how many, Im at work and willing to share my fascilities to you guys for meets and catching up.

Maybe see you next RoTechniks breakfast morning, this weekend.

Anyone mind if an MX6 comes along? I am rebuilding a RX7 as well but is a long project and the trip to RoTechniks could be very useful, plus there are not many 6’s left but we are still Mazda fans through and through.

nasher

We service all Mazda’s and have few MX6’s on our database, all are welcome