Routine service advice. - 1.8L 5 speed MK3 NC1 - Rookie attempt

I’d do all oils and filters now, they are due for changing. The spark plugs can be done for completion but not necessary until around 64k miles.
These cars don’t have a cabin filter, even Aircon equipped cars don’t. Some service centres will say it’s on the schedule, some probably charge too but that’s another story.
I put my choice of oils in this thread here, bottom of the thread. You can’t go far wrong with those. Same oils/filters applies for 1.8 as the 2ltr…

Filters, buy the genuine Mazda oil filter, I stick a cheaper aftermarket air filter in mine.
Washers can be had from mx5parts for gearbox, diff and engine sump plug.
Now that oil filter, you’ll need to be fit and be able to grovell about under the car to get at it. It should be hand tight but they never are when someone else has put them on.
A three legged oil filter removal tool is my choice. Probably loads of swearing helps as the position of the filter is daft. YouTube is your friend, plenty of videos on there for how to do these jobs using the correct search terms.
Trolley jack, axle stand are required a 23mm and 24mm sockets for diff plugs I can’t remember (an age thing) what’s required for the gearbox and sump plugs.

Anything I’ve missed just shout up.