RUN AND VISIT TO THE SHUTTLEWORTH COLLECTION - SUNDAY 11TH JUNE

Good Evening

If the sight and sound of vintage aircraft built between 1909 and 1950 is your idea of a fun day then a visit to the world famous Shuttleworth Collection near Biggleswade is a must for you!

When: Sunday 11th June
Where: Meet at Starbucks, A47 Wisbech By-Pass, PE14 7BF @ 08:30 (or at the venue at 10:00)
Destination: The Shuttleworth Collection, Old Warden Airfield, Biggleswade, SG18 9EP.
Discounted Entrance Fee of £10 per car + driver + passenger -* (Subject to a minimum of 15 cars attending).

PLEASE NOTE: BOOKING AND PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY 28TH MAY

Founded by Richard Shuttleworth in the 1930s, the Shuttleworth Collection is home to the finest collection of genuine WWI and WWII aircraft flying in Europe, including a 1909 Bleriot, the oldest aircraft still flying anywhere in the world, as well as many more historically significant military and civilian aircraft.

In addition there is also a large collection of vintage vehicles including a steam locomobile, early buses, cycles and motorcycles to keep you entertained throughout the day.
Hawke Nimrod

If you would like to join us for the drive to Old Warden, or meet us at the venue, please let us know

Thank you and hope to see you on the 11th June!

Andy D and Barry

1 Like

HI BARRY always wanted to go there add BRIAN / RUTH please
REGARDS BRIAN

1 Like

Hi Brian / Ruth

In that case your wish is my command!

I will catch you at The Ffolkes on the 14th.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry

Jeff and Maureen please. Email sent with details.
We will meet at the venue.

Thanks

Jeff

1 Like

Please count us in please
Tony & Helen

Anne & John are very keen to go too. Need to pay by 28/5/23 is noted. It will be a splendid day I can be sure.

Tony, Helen

I have put your names on the list for Shuttleworth, would you kindly send me your registration number, as it is required to book the tickets.

I presume you will meet us at Shuttleworth?

Kind regards

Barry

Anne / John

I have put your names on the list for Shuttleworth, would you kindly send me your registration number, as it is required to book the tickets.

I presume you will meet us at Shuttleworth?

Kind regards

Barry
[/quote]

We hope you have had a good break and sorry to have you emailing so soon after. Apologies for omitting info which I should have known you would need. This is set out below.

Car Reg, is JC04 OAC and yes, we will travel to meet you at Shuttleworth please with Jeff.

Many thanks

I think the next step is for us to send you the £10 for the entry fee?
Best Regards, John

Sorry mail did not send at weekend, hope you got our payment. Car reg will be either MX51SPY or CN08EDO.
Will meet you there about 10.00. Collect the tickets from you then or could you post them.

Any info on Sandringham? We won’t have the next 5 by then

Tony / Helen

I received your payment thank you.

There are no tickets for Shuttleworth, each car reg no will be used as you entry ticket hence the need for your reg no in advance.

See you on the 11th

Kind regards

Barry

I know that we have booked us in for Sandringham on Sunday 28th , but have no further info. We won’t have a 5 by then.

Hi Tony / Helen

I am not sure if you are getting things mixed up with Shuttleworth, but, I do not believe you registered for a place at the Pageant of Motoring, I have looked back through the all of the emails and cannot find any correspondence from you at all on the subject.

All is not lost though, I have just had a ticket returned to me by an O/C member who cannot attend, If you would like that I can email it over to you?

As for not having an MX5 you can park in the general car park and walk up to the stand (Zone A / Stand 25) a join us there.

Please let me know asap and I will get the ticket over to you.

Kind regards

Barry

Sorry Barry, my bad!! Yes, we would like to go and would be grateful for the ticket. We can pay for it on the day when we come and find the stand. Thank you, very much appreciated.

Hi Tony

I will email it over to you in a few moments. Your undercover name for this mission is Richard Simons!!

One ticket covers you, Helen and your Car. And problems on the gate, give a ring on 07928 219033 on the day and I will come over.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Tony

I am not sure if my last post reached you as my Laptop appears to be playing up. If it did, my apologies, If not, please find your ticket attached.

If you have trouble opening it, please send me your email address and I will send it from my personal email account.

Kind regards

Barry

1 Like

Thanks, all good

1 Like

Hi Barry we will meet you at Shuttleworth collection
Regards
Tina & Merv

2 Likes

Merv / Tina

Good to see you both last Sunday and after last year, good to be warm!!

See you at around 10:00-10:15 at Shuttleworth.

Kind regards

Barry

Thanks to Barry for a great day out, Planes, Gardens and hot sunny weather.
Gary (North Thames)