Run & Visit to Ipswich Transport Museum 02nd July 2023

Good Evening.
We are planning a run from Stowmarket to The Ipswich Transport Museum.
When: 02/07/2023 , Meet at 10:00 to leave approx. 10:15.
Where: Meet at Tesco Car Park, Off A14 Stowmarket, IP14 5BE.
Destination : Ipswich Transport Museum, Cobham Road, Ipswich IP3 9JD , Arriving approx. 12:00.

Ipswich Transport Museum is a collection of over 100 major transport and engineering objects which were made or used in the Ipswich area. They show how people used to go about their daily lives and remind us of the many things that were actually designed and built in Ipswich.
Entry prices are £9 each with concessions at £8.

Following the museum visit for those who want to we could go to the Beach at Felixstowe for Fish & Chips.

If you would like to join us for the drive to the museum or meet us at the venue, please let us know by 25/06/2023
Thanks
Merv & Tina.

Yes please,
and fish and chips at Felixstowe sounds good too.

Lynne and Mick x

Hi Merv and Tina

We would love to come to Ipswich Transport Museum and will meet you at Tesco for the run
We have never been to Felixstowe and fish and chips is always a winner !

Thanks

Andy and Jo

Hi Merv and Tina,
We would love to come to the transport museum with you. We will meet you at tesco.
Fish and chips sound good too.
Thanks
Mark and Carole.

We would love to join you to the Ipswich transport museum
Tracy&Barry

Merv and Tina we would love to come chips at Felixstowe sounds good too

Steve and jill

Hi Merv and Tina

Would you kindly add Bob and Vicky Atkins to your list please

Kind regards

Barry (On behalf of Bob and Vicky)

Sounds like a good day out, see you at Tesco’s :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Merv & Tina

we would like to come along to the transport museum, and fish and chips at Felixstowe.
Graham & Jackie

Me and my boy Albie will join in! He’s 5. We went to the muesem between lockdowns but haven’t been since. Sounds like a cracking day out. Very much looking forward to it.

1 Like

Also if you’ve got an idea what time we might hit felixstowe my wife and other son jasper would like to be there to see us all arrive.

Hi Merv, Tina
I’ll meet you all at Tesco Stowmarket

See you all then!

Regards
Mark

Bloomy Zoomy

I haven’t been to the museum before so not sure how long it will take to walk round & drink tea etc,
however on the day we can see how long it is likely to take and plan a approx leaving time.

Hi Merv & Tina,

Anne & John would like to join your run to Ipswich and, possibly, on to Fish & Chips depending on time. We will aim for Stowmarket Tesco at 10:00 - is there an easy route into Stowmarket from the West. Thanks for invitation.

Hi Tina and Merv

sorry we are a day late but we would like to join your Ipswich run if it’s still possible and then onto fish and chips

many thanks

Chris and Pat Willett

your welcome to join us.

Hi Anne & John
Tesco’s is near the A14, If your traveling from the west along the A14 its the 2nd junction after the road works.
Take junction 50 of the A14 signposted Stowmarket .A1120, at the first roundabout turn right , 3rd exit sign posted Stowmarket, You will see Tesco on your right.
Anybody needing refreshments there is also a Costa & Mcdonalds across the road.

Thanks for your note. We will hope that at crack of dawn time the roadworks are quiet. Hope to see you on Sunday

Thanks all for a cracking day. Me and Albie had a great time. Look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Thanks Merv and Tina for arranging a great day out.
We had a lovely time and Andy especially enjoyed going under all the bridges !
See you soon
Andy and Jo

1 Like