SALON MOTORSPORT dyno results

Hi All

Some of you will have already seen these results but i thought i had better start a new thread.

I have designed an inlet, outlet, bracket and tensioner for the M45 supercharger.

I wanted to build the simplest setup possible to gain a set of “base” results.

The spec of the car is as follows.

1991 Eunos 1.6 with 80,000 miles on it.

Salon Inlet

Salon Outlet

Salon Brackets

Variable rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Standard ECU

Standerd M45 Pulley

No Intercooler.

I removed the cold air feed air-box for the dyno run and fitted a cone filter to keep the car as basic as possible.

I,m very pleased with the results.

Gaz

Wow. That is a good result with such a simple set up. Once you get cooler induction i’m sure it will make even more power gains…Looks a rather neat set up too…

There are some customers cars nearly finished now that are a much higher spec then mine. once i get the results i will post them on here.

Very tidy,

well done!

Thanks for that, its been a lot of work.  All i need now is the BRSCC to do a supercharged class.

That is a very tidy set up!!! and its giving sensible power how much! in money.

As far as price is concerned, the setup that we used on the dyno, (cone filter rather then airbox) you could do for between £1,250 and £1,500 inc dyno time.

This is very nice! :slight_smile: I installed a brand new JRSC kit to my mk1 1.6 a few years ago and got 190bhp but spent north of £2.5k ( the kit used a power card for fuelling but was otherwise standard engine. Love the quality of the parts in this kit and love superchargers anyway. Well done for producing this! Makes me want another mk1.

Barrie