Sandringham Auto Jumble

Do you have any MX-5 spares kicking around your garage that you’d like to make a few quid out of? If so, then why not bring them along to Sandringham and peddle them in the Auto Jumble area.

It’s a simple concept, bring your stuff, hand it over to the guys and gals who are running the Auto Jumble area, name your price and take a ticket away with you. If your item sells collect your money at the end of the day (private sellers only, strictly no traders).

Alternatively, if you’ve got a fair amount of stuff to sell, and would rather sell it yourself, then please feel free to set up your own auto jumble stall in the auto jumble area (private sellers only, strictly no traders i.e. no promotion of business or website).

If you’ve got stuff to sell from the Owners Club Auto Jumble just turn up on the day with it, if you’d like you’re own auto jumble stall, please PM me in advance so I can allocate space.

All items sold as seen, it is the responsibility of the buyer to check suitability and condition of the item. No refunds via the Club.

Great idea Robbie

We recently did this on our club night and it was a great success.

Not sure how I will get 16 wheels to Sandringham on the day but it’s a cracker of an idea.

See you there

Kevin

Can free items be put in the jumble? I have a hood that will be up for grabs. I understand if you say no to reduce the low quality stuff. 

We did this at the Spring Rally a couple of years ago at The Hop Farm, it did very well and we also had a donation pot which raised in the region of £80 I think for a cancer charity.

Is there any map of the site showing where the autojumble will be, if known. I have a box load of kit to pass onto other owners, and it would be helpful to have an idea which direction to stagger from my roadster.

It’ll be in the main marquee which will be on the left side of the site as you enter.

Good idea Robby I will bring my stuff for the boys and girls to sell, Can I also bring some tools that I do not use any more ?

Rick

Don’t see why not.

Auto jumble instructions below for information

Auto Jumble

• Collect Ticket from desk, fill details in on record sheet.
  • Write price of item on back of the ticket and fix securely onto item, price displayed.
  • Retain your ticket stub.
  • Return by 15:30 to collect money or unsold items. Uncollected items will be disposed of or given away free.
  • Items are sold as seen, it is the responsibility of the buyer to check item condition and suitability.
  • No refunds via the MX-5 Owners Club

This might be a bit late to get a response. I’ve got a shed load of crap/very useful parts to drop off at the Autojumble. Will it be possible to park by the main marquee before parking up? To unload.