Saturday 1 August

Hi all

I’m visiting NI for the first time this summer for a few days including being there on Saturday 1 August.

I was wondering if anyone  knew about any car related events to go to that Saturday? Any other suggestions for drives or places not to miss would be great.

Cheers, Howard

Hi, I haven’t had a chance to have a look around online to see what events are on here in Northern Ireland on the date you will be here, might be worth sending a PM to our local OC And asking them, keep checking Northern Ireland events closer to the the time in case there is a few events planned.

Will do, thanks.

There’s a small show on at Gosford Forest Park on Sat 1 August. Not the biggest of shows by any means… but a good afternoon out at a lovely spot. Take a walk about to see the old castle while you are there. http://gosford.org.uk/ for details on the location.

Hi Howard, yes there is a classic show on in Markethill and we may visit it as a club, But!! I am organising a large MX5oc and MGoc BBQ on the 1st Aug and you would be very welcome to join us. Keep an eye on the Northern Ireland events page or pm me for details.
Peter
Joint AC NI area