Saturday 26th October Halloween Photo Competition and Scavenger Hunt

Saturday 26th October Halloween Photo Competition and Scavenger Hunt

Back again this year by popular demand, the Norfolk Fives infamous fancy dress halloween extravaganza.

There will be five teams that I will put you in on the day
• Team 1: Witches
• Team 2: Ruth and Megan
• Team 3: Lord Sheffield
• Team 4: The Rebel Farmers
• Team 5: Maids and Monks

Halloween Challenge
• Anagrams: each team will have two anagrams to solve, these anagrams will unlock a story of the gruesome history of Norwich
• Find the locations: you will follow in the footsteps of characters of the ghostly/gruesome story
• Take Photos: you will travel to the 2 locations in the story and get photographic evidence of you following in their footsteps
• Scavenger hunt: you will be given a list of items to gather, use some creative license to collect all 10 items on the list.

Prizes
• Best costumes
• Best photos
• Most items collected on the scavenger hunt

Meeting at 4pm at Homebase car park Hall Rd, Norwich NR4 6DH, there is a Pets at Home, Aldi, Aldiss and Hughes on the same estate

At 415pm you will all get some Halloween anagrams to solve, and you will have just over 1.5 hours to complete the photo challenge and scavenger hunt

We will then all meet up at the Shoemakers at 6pm for prises to me awarded. The Shoemakers is on the same retail park as Asda just off Hall Road, I have priviosinally booked a table of 20 for us so we can all have dinner together.

Please register below so we know you are coming and if you want dinner, and I can confirm the table booking.

1. Ian dinner
  2. Chris and Katie dinner
  3. Dave dinner
  4. Nigel and Liz dinner
  5. Pete dinner
  6. Grahan plus 1 dinner
  7. Paul, Sue and Lydia dinner
  8. Paul and Lisa dinner only
  9. Logan plus 1 dinner

Stick me down please including Dinner  

Hi Ian

can you please add Nigel and Liz to the list as well. cant wait for it going to be a good laugh.

Many thanks Chris 

I have added them on, i assumed for dinner as well. Should be a great night.

Ian

We really like this one, shame can’t make it. We know everyone attending will have loads of fun. ENJOY.

John

Hi Ian,
Could you put me down for this, including the dinner.

Thanks
Pete

I have added you to the list. Are you going to decorate your 30th Anniversary as a pumpkin? 

I am sorry but we are now unable to attend. I hope you have a great evening out and look forward to seeing the photos 

Thea

Please add Paul sue Lydia thanks

You are on the list, I can’t wait to see your costumes this year. 

Ian

Please let me know if you want to join this run ASAP, as I have to confirm numbers with the restaurant ASAP.