Scenic Drive Routes

National Drives September 2014

Three drives of different lengths are available to download and take in  several places of interest to visit and all starting at our chosen venue at the Chesford Grange Hotel near Kenilworth.

1. Western drive (40 miles) – Kenilworth Castle (EH), Baddesley Clinton (NT), Packwood House (NT), Mary Arden’s (Shakespeare’s mother) house, Hatton Country World shopping village.

Download the Western Route Here

2. Eastern drive (55 miles) – Ryton Pools Country Park, Grand Union canal, Burton Dassett Hills Country Park, Upton House (NT), Compton Verney Art Gallery.

Download the Eastern Route Here

3. Southern drive (70 miles) – Hidcote Manor Gardens (NT), Chipping Campden, Broadway Tower Country Park and Nuclear Bunker Observation Post, Broadway, Evesham Country Park shopping and light railway, Stratford-upon-Avon - This drive may be reduced to 36 miles if just visiting Stratford-upon-Avon.

Download the Southern Route Here

Explore the wonderful countryside, scenery and attractions around the Rally

If doing Broadway then show your club card for a reduction at Broadway tower.

If doing Broadway then show your club card for a reduction at Broadway tower.

[/quote]

Mal thanks for putting that on.

Hi I am Terry from the south west area, The south run is the one I organised. I will be at Chesford Grange Hotel from 8am to give any one an update on the road to Broadway Tower.

The Tower will give you a £1 discount on showing your membership ID card on Entry. The Tower is the highest Tower in England I won’t say any more. Just have fun.  

Which ever run you do they are all good have a great day out

Sorry for update I have had a call from the Broadway Tower only the first 50 members will get a discount of one pound. They will give me the money in advance next Friday with leaflets. so anyone who comes to Chesford Grange first to do that run, will get a leaflet and £1 pound of me. sorry for any inconvenience.

Only a few days and countng.
I won’t be there due to celebrating our marriage but i just wanted to wish everyone a brilliant time.
Mid Wales is a fairly short hop to the west should anyone be staying in the area and the roads of Powys were, mostly, built for MX5s (well… almost lol)

We’ll be checking out Scotland so may spot a few of you out n about as we travel north on the 28th

Happy safe motoring everyone :slight_smile:

Safe driving Jo and have a good time.

What time do these runs start?

No start times, you down load the one you want to do then in your own time.  

Cheers for fast reply :slight_smile: