Scratch/Rust repair in Preston Area

I’ve got some alloys in need of restoration, plus some rust causing issues with the paint on the bonnet, and some scratches to the front bumper. I don’t suppose anyone has any recommendations for Preston area for some good prices on getting the car in shape? I was toying with just getting an entire replacement bonnet from Derby, (£69.99 collection only) but don’t have room in the estate for it, so that would also mean a van hire.

Thank you in advance, please delete if this isn’t appropriate.

For context, I’ve had her a year, and I’ve slowly been doing bits and pieces to get her looking and feeling better, and this is the last step.

Norman at Wheely Smart Near Colne comes highly recommended for wheel refurbs, cost £90 per corner.
You can find him here on Facebook Wheely Smart Alloys or contact him on 07800 744229.
I’m going to get my Niseko wheels done there soon.

I’ve used paintline in Eccleston a couple of times, great job and great pricing.

Not sure if they do wheels, but may know someone.

The bonnet wants taking back fresh paint not flash over from a van, try Map paint shop in Wigan for the bonnet and rims, the mirror scuff will buff out , the van man can hide the rest.
M-m

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! I’ll ring round to ask for pricing soon. Sorry for the late reply, had some logging in is all :grin: