screen name and post count issue!

Had a strange issue just now, when I logged in I had the wrong user name and post count, I was a newbie with 3 posts 

This is me

Name: 59Five
Forum Rank: Advanced poster
Car details: 14 3.75 1.8SE
the post that I made yesterday was under the wrong user name ???
Number of Posts: 99
[0.02% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Thanks Given:

This is my post from yesterday which has come up under the wrong user name, an old name that I was known by on the old forum.

iama luddite
#1 Posted : about 24 hours ago
RETWEETTHANKQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE
iama luddite

Groups: Registered 
Just been an ordered a new arctic, delivery in about 3 weeks.

that is odd!

The logical explanation would be that you managed to log in with your old account details somehow since both accounts have been used by you  

There’s no underlying technical reason that I can see that would cause this.

What is really strange is that the account with the user name IAMA LUDDITE was supposed to have been deleted by the forum at my request, so i would have assumed that I should not have been able to access it either.

strange, was it confirmed that it had been deleted?

I think so, it was a while ago and at the time I remember that I tried to get into the forum using the old login and it did not work. when I reregistered for the forum I had to create a new email address as the forum would not let me register with the old email address I cannot remember the message that I got at the time but since registering with the email I have now Ive had no issue till now!.

It was deleted at the time and somehow had been reinstated, just deleted it again for you

Many thanks, glad you have found a problem and it wasnt just me.