Seat covers?

I’m wondering about some MX5parts leather covers for my Mk1 seats but am nervous about the price. They better be wonderful. Any views from fellow members.??

I’m sure that they will be decent for that money and mx5parts do have a good reputation. For probably no more money though, you could get the seat covers plus gear and handbrake gaiters plus doorcards all fitted for you by seat surgeons in York. I’m on my second set now. Albeit for my mk3’s but same quality. That’s assuming you got the whole set from mx5Parts. You also can specify many different quilted or plain styles, colour and style of stitching, colour combos from a wide range of colours, logo’s embroidered in to headrests etc. Might be worth a look? I’m just a highly satisfied customer and have no affiliation.

Here’s mine for an idea.

Barrie

1 Like

Wow Barrie - those look wonderful!!

So are you actually saying that for around £500 I could get recovering of the seats, gaiters and door cards done?

Thanks

Hiya, no unfortunately :worried: I looked at mx5Parts and added the costs of door cards/seat covers/gear & handbrake gaiters which is around £800 that is the same as SeatSurgeons charge but their cost includes all the fitting as well. You would also have a unique custom interior. :+1::+1:
Barrie

I’ve seen the one’s Barrie had fitted to the red Mk3 in the flesh. Also seen another members car fitted with the same covers, both made me envious to want some for my car, both fabulous :+1:
Maybe one day🤔

1 Like

Barrie/Mick - that all looks so good. £800 for a fully fitted custom interior compared to a bog standard DIY job doesn’t bear thinking about!

1 Like