Service recommendations in West Yorkshire

Any recommendations to take my NC for servicing in West Yorkshire? I went to Martin @DuratecNC last year but website and phone number no longer work.

Take a trip south to Roddisons maybe

4 Likes

I’m still around :smile: just in a bit of a (prolonged!) transition period atm. There is a note on the FB page and the website. It being down is just incidental, I was loading up some updates recently and one of them must have had a fault and sent the 'site down. A lot of other people have had the same problem and hopefully we’ll have it sorted soon.
I shut down the biz at Bulshit mills last year, sold my house and moved to an old farmhouse (which we’re renovating) in the countryside as has long been our dream. We’re currently in a lovely, but wild place high up on The Pennines where the Brontes sought inspiration so might be a bit of a trek for you. Any servicing would be on some axle stands in the yard on a warm day! You’ll remember how much stuff was in the last place, well it’s all stored here in an old barn and double garage whilst I get PP for a new workshop and build it.

Sorry, a bit of a long post, but this platform is one of the places I never announced it on. Sales are still as per usual.
Hope the car is running well :wink:

2 Likes

Lucky chap!

1 Like

Sounds like a lovely spot! We’ll go for a service somewhere local and be sure to look you up if there’s anything special that needs doing :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone. New to the forum. I’m in South Yorkshire and have recently bought a 2012 Sport Black. After a very disappointing experience at MX5-City, I’m also looking for any recommendations for servicing/repairs in my local area.

There doesn’t seem to be anywhere on the forum where garage recommendations are recorded ?

Roddisons Sheffield MX5 Racing - Roddisons Motorsport (mx5-racing.co.uk)
:heart:

Another vote for Roddisons 0114 244 5300 Sheffield S9 1US, ask for Paul