Setting up bbr gti throttle body linkage for the 2.5l duratec engine or 2.0l

1. My model of MX-5 is: __2006 option pack (5 speed) new crate 2.5l swapped on bbr cams and bbr itbs and bbr full exhaust, mapped by TPW engineering.
  2. I’m based near: __Carlisle Cumbria
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __

Further setting up the ITB linkage system, the car runs and has been mapped, but unfortunately regularly throws a fault code for “idle higher than expected” and more worryingly at full throttle generally in 4th it throws up a code for “throttle in stuck open position” then no pedal response and multiple miss fire code as well.

So do I have the the linkage a little too long or too short?
also does anyone know of setting the throttle stop screw and where it is? (there is on miata forum a mention of this screw having a ball at the bottom that can become stuck so replace with a solid stop screw?) BBR NC Super 225 - Page 20 - MX-5 Miata Forum this is a good forum thread on the subject but no one has answered my questions just yet.

Unfortunately my garage fitted this kit and I wasn’t there for the install, bbr let me down on numerous occasions when I had been booked to go to them to set this up and map the car so that didn’t happen.

Just trying to enjoy what could be a great car but this kit has proven a headache - any help is greatly appreciated - Thanks Dan

Sorry to hear that from you but I’ve heard it from too many sources now to even begin to develop a taste for them.
Hope you get fixed up of course…

I never had an issue with BBR and but I know you can get your knickers in a twist with Neil.

So if BBR are no good for you I’d try Performance Link or ask whether Paul Roddison can sort it out for you

From my experiences of BBR, I am not surprised you gave up on them.