Sheffield body shop and repairs

hello everyone 

ive just bought my first mx5. It’s a green 1990 Eunos, in beautiful condition and pretty much untouched. It has a tiny area of rust which given the rest of the car, I would like to have repaired. I was wondering if anyone knows who I could use in Sheffield to do this? I also want to get the cambelt changed - ideally by the same garage. 

any suggestions please?

painter dave at deepcar autobodies.

Then pop over to Paul Roddison in Shepcote lane for cambelt job.

Highly recommended by most, mine will be there next week

Thanks to you both - I’ll follow these up.
The car seems to be running very sweetly so I don’t think there is much else to do at the moment, but I’d feel more comfortable with a belt change.

I full agree with the above recommendations, and would add Clive at Autotronixs in Laughton nr Dinnington, in addition to normal garage equipment he has re mapping facilities and a rolling road.

All are members of the MX5 Owners Club, you will find ‘thanks’ to them throughout the forum

I full agree with the above recommendations, and would add Clive at Autotronixs in Laughton nr Dinnington, in addition to normal garage equipment he has re mapping facilities and a rolling road.

All are members of the MX5 Owners Club

I full agree with the above recommendations, and would add Clive at Autotronics in Laughton nr Dinnington, in addition to normal garage equipment he has re mapping facilities and a rolling road.